|Unless indicated otherwise, these questions & answers
also apply to URL Organizer 2.
How do I import bookmarks from Firefox 3?
Bookmark Buddy v.3.6.5 or later can import bookmarks directly from Firefox v.3.
If using URL Organizer 2, you need to follow this two-step process:
First, export your bookmarks from Firefox:
- From the Bookmarks menu select Organize bookmarks.
- From the Import and Backup menu select Export HTML.
- Remember where you saved the exported bookmarks.
Second, import your bookmarks into Bookmark Buddy:
- From the File menu select Import.
- Select Netscape/Firefox/Mozilla bookmarks as the Format.
- (Ignore the file that is selected by default: this is your Firefox v.2 bookmarks file and will be out of date.)
- Click on the ... button after the File/folder edit box.
- Navigate to the bookmarks file you saved earlier.
- Set any other options you require.
- Click the Import button.
If your question isn't answered here please do